Crafty Sentiments Challenge Anything Goes

Good Morning and welcome to my GDT post for Crafty Sentiments. This week our challenge is an Anything Goes one and I have used the adorable new release, Dragon Charles Having A Snooze. For those of you who know me, I don't do babies, but I do find baby dragons very adorable! Although he is called Charles I used quite girly colours, but I think dragons can get away with that!

I don't really have any baby papers and definitely don't have any baby themed dies, but I do have these Baby Themed Paper Art from Dutch Doobadoo that Tracy from Noor UK sent me when I did a guest designer spot a while back, but never used. Knew I would need to use them one day!


Recipe:

Stamps: Dragon Charles Having A Snooze from Crafty Sentiments

Papers: Wisteria Wonder & Whisper White both from Stampin' Up, Snow Promises Patterned Papers (Retired) from Lili of the Valley, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities both from Spellbinders, Baby Paper Art & Buttons Greyboard Art both from from Dutch Doobadoo

Copics Used:
Purple - V12, V15, V17, V09
Pink - RV11, RV32, RV34
Pillow & Dots on bunny - V20, V22, V25
Dummy - BG10, BG11, BG13
Pillowcase - B0000, B000, B00, B01
Safety Pin - C1, C3, C5
Bunny & Nappy - C00, C0, C1
Ground - W00, W1

And that's all from me for  this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT and why not join in the challenge whilst you are there too? As always there are some fabulous prizes to be won!

2 comments:

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...