Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Snowflakes

Good Morning and welcome to my penultimate GDT post for the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog. This week our challenge is snowflakes, so we would like to see lots of them on your project this week and for me it was an ideal opportunity to make yet another Christmas card. I do now think I may have enough by the time it comes to sending them all out. Just depends on how many my MIL wants from me!

I decided to do a fancy folded card using one of my Dutch Doobadoo card art templates and love how it came out. I used the adorable Jasmin - Winter Skates and kept to an icy, wintery colour combo!


Recipe:

Stamps: Jasmin - Winter Skates from Crafty Sentiments, Winter Wishes Stars from Joy Crafts

Papers: Pool Party, Whisper White & Winter Frost DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Pool Party from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star & Silver Star Gelly Roll Pens

Accessories: Silver Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Gems from Poundland, Swing Card 6 Card Art Template from Dutch Doobadoo, Shimmering Snowflakes Dies from Memory Box, Skates Die 6002/2032 & Gloves and Hat Dies 6002/2034 both from Joy Crafts, Snowflake Border Die from Creative Expressions

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E35, E37, E39
Eyes - B24, B26
Hat, Scarf, Gloves & Boots - BG32, BG34, BG13
Shorts - BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07
Jumper - BG53, BG45, BG57
Tights - B000, B00, B01, BG53, BG57
Flowers & Boot Straps - B34, B37, B39
Laces - BG10, BG11
Ground - B0000, B000, B00, C00, C0, C1, C2, C3

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?

2 comments:

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...