All Dressed Up Challenge #64 Anything Goes

Good evening and welcome to my very last post for the All Dressed Up Challenge. I have decided to leave some of my design teams and start the new year with less of a workload. My real life job is incredibly busy and I am finding that I am just not having as much free time at home as I would like and tend to spend all weekend, every weekend making DT cards. I don't have any other time to do anything else :(

To help with that I have decided to leave All Dressed Up and would like to thank Wendy and all the other lovely ladies, who have been part of the design team, for their love and friendship over the last (almost) 2 years. I joined All Dressed Up in February 2015 and that time has just flown by! I will always be a huge fan of Wendy's images and I know that I will join in the challenges when I get the chance too.

So anyway here is my last card using the gorgeous Christmas Tree Fairy, all coloured up in traditional colours. I have finally discovered the fun of Snow-Tex too and added lots to my flowers and the wooden stars!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Christmas Tree Fairy from All Dressed Up

Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive & Jolly Holiday DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers, Golden Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Very Vanilla Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Wooden Stars from Crafteezee Collection, Snow-Tex, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, On The Edge Clote #11 Die from Crealies

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E55, E57, E59
Red - R32, R35, R37 R39
Leaves - YG93, YG97, YG99

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the All Dressed Up Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT and why not join in the challenge whilst you are there too?! Just remember you need to include an image from All Dressed Up though!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning card! Love the frosty look here and there, balances the card real good. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges!Good luck and hope to see you again. Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute card, so pretty - love this image! - thanks for joining in with the Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Sarah DT - http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vannessa this is beautiful!! Where do you find the time to create these gorgeous projects!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...