Art by MiRan Progressive Challenge for December

Good evening everyone and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from the Art by MiRan Facebook team. This month we have a cute image that could be used for wintery cards or for birthdays or any other occasion that you can think of.

To find out all the information for how you can get hold of her, head on over to the Art by MiRan Facebook group and check out the pinned post there for the details!

And here is my card. I made her into a wintery card to add another one to my Christmas card stash. I seem to have been making Christmas cards forever now, but I'm still not sure if I will have enough or not! Need to get my Christmas card list written.

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: ??? from Art by MiRan, Shake It Up Polar Bears from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Winter Flurry from Card-io

Papers: Elegant Eggplant & Whisper White both from Stampin' Up, Winter Fairies Patterned Papers from Pretty Graphik, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Card base from Crafts UK 

Inks: Tempting Turquoise from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon (Retired) & Tempting Turquoise Ribbon (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Create-A-Flake 3 Dies from Spellbinders, Gems from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair & Shoes - C3, C5, C7, C9
Eyes - B04, B05, B06
Jeans - B32, B34, B37, B39
Scarf - B41, B21, B24
Jumper - BV08, V12, V15, V17
Ground - W0, W1

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Art by MiRan Facebook Group and check out all the other fabulous projects from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...