Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Celebrations

Good morning and welcome to my final post for Di's Digi Designs. I have decided to step down from this DT as well to give myself more time and less stress. My full time teaching job is highly stressful and I am finding that I am having less and less time to do everything I want to do at the weekends, so unfortunately something has to give. Crafting should definitely be something fun to enjoy rather than stressful as well, trying to get everything done in such a short amount of time.

Anyway here is my card using the adorable Izzy's Xmas Buddies for one of my final winter/Christmas cards. I do love these images and will definitely miss using them on this DT, although I am sure I will definitely be popping from time to time once I get myself sorted after the Christmas break. Thank you to both Di and Audrey for inviting me to join the design team back in March 2016. The past 9 months have just flown by!


Recipe:

Stamps: Izzy's Xmas Buddies from Di's Digi Downloads

Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White & All Is Calm DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Card Base from stash

Inks: Copic Markers, Silver Wink of Stella, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon (Retired) & Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies both from Stampin' Up, Clear 3D Pearl Effects from Dovecraft, Precious Snowflakes Dies from Memory Box

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E43, E44, E47, E49
Hat & Hairband - BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
Coat - G21, G24, G28
Skirt - BG10, BG11, BG13
Boots - C2, C3, C5
Penguin - YR21, YR23, C5, C7, C9
Polar Bear - RV11, C5, C7, C9, W00, W1, W3
Ground - C00, C0, C1

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to  Di's Digi Designs and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT and why not join in the challenge as well. As always, there are some fabulous prizes to be won!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Vannessa and Happy New Year to you for 2017
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Vanessa! Gorgeous colouring on the image.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...