November Craft Box Creation #2 - Polar Bear Hugs

Good Morning and welcome to another DT post from me for Craft Box. I made a card from my November box of goodies this time and used lots of the embellishments this time. I also used one of my new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp sets which I adore! Love these cute, little polar bears!


Recipe:

Stamps: Shake It Up Polar Bears from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Papers: Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Winter Fairies Patterned Papers from Pretty Graphik, Purple and Aqua Card from November's Craft Box

Inks: Orchid Opulence (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Ribbon, Bauble, Frame, Peg & Gem all from November's Craft Box, Snowtex, White Gesso from Dutch Doobadoo, Glitter Thread from stash

Copics Used:
Scarf - V04, V06
Polar Bears - T1

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Craft Box Facebook page and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the rest of the DTs for even more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...