Art By MiRan Goodbye Post

Good evening everyone. It is with a very sad heart that I have to write this post! Mi Ran has decided to take a break from her Art by MiRan digital stamp work to concentrate on other projects and has therefore decided to close both the Art by MiRan Facebook group and the Art by MiRan blogs.

I have been part of the Facebook team from the beginning, when it was just me on my own-some and started hosting the monthly challenges. Together with Jackie, we also started the Progressive Challenge which has just completed its 2nd year. I have thoroughly enjoyed being part of this team and seeing it grow from just a couple of entries to almost 30 every month. Some of you lovely ladies have joined in every month and I really do enjoy seeing what you create with the gorgeous images every month.

So I now give a huge thank you to Mi Ran for inviting me for joining her team over 2 years ago, to Jackie Randolph for helping me learn the ropes as the Facebook Team Coordinator, to Bonnie, Liz, Melanie, Pauline, Gloria and Silvia for being part of the team, to the rest of the Art by MiRan Design Team for being fabulous friends and to all our guest designers and challenge entrants for making the last two years or so an absolute blast!

Here is my final card as a goodbye and thank you. This card is dedicated to everyone I mentioned, but mostly to Mi Ran for her friendship, love and faith in me! I will so miss being part of your team, Mi Ran, but I know I have made such a fabulous friend in you and we will always stay in touch! From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Fairy Nerida from Art by MiRan, Welcome To This World Greetings from Joy Crafts

Papers: Rose Red & Soft Suede both from Stampin' Up, Floral Paper Bloc from Joy Crafts, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Rose Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Rose Red Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Lace from Brenda's Ribbon and Lace Facebook Group, Pearls from stash, Lace Edger 2 Die from Joanna Sheen, Doily from Martha Stewart

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E23, E25, E27
Eyes - B14, B16, B18
Flowers & Petals - RV23, RV25, RV29
Dress & Outer Wings - RV11, RV13, RV14
Aqua - BG32, BG34, BG23
Leaves - YG17, G05, G46
Grass - YG17, YG25, G05, G46
Sky - B0000, B000

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and please do pop on over to the Art by MiRan Facebook Group where each of the design team members will be sharing a final card with each Friday of this last month.

6 comments:

  1. What a loving tribute to your friend. Beautiful & thoughtful-thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've chosen a gorgeous colour combo. Thanks so much for joining in the fun here at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely. Thanks for sharing this on BSBC.
    Alpna-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. The coloring is great. I am jealous of your ability to layer together so well. I need to work on that myself. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink shades...
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at colourcrazychallenge.
    Hugs, Tina - DT
    https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.de/2017/02/week-5-colour-crazy-challenge-lemon.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...