Fantastic News!

Good morning and welcome to my first DT post for a new design team. I know I said I wanted to have more free time to myself and stepped down from a few of the teams I was on, but this opportunity came about and was just too good to refuse! I am now a very proud design team member for the Whimsy Stamps Digi team!

For my first card of the month, I have used the new release Penguin Valentine designed by Crissy Armstrong, which is just adorable along with a sentiment from the Various Occasions Sentiments set, designed by my fabulous friend Tracy Wray. I used my new Valentine's themed papers from Stampin' Up for this one and went with a red, black and white combo - very classy colours for Valentine's!

This card is also for
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #336 Birds (A penguin's a bird, right?!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Penguin Valentine & Various Occasion Sentiments both from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Real Red, Basic Black & Sending Love DSP all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Real Red Ribbon & Basic Black Ribbon both from Stampin' Up, Sending Love With Hearts Border Die 6002/2053 from Joy Crafts, Beloved Hearts Die from Memory Box, Black Gems from Papermania

Copics Used:
Orange -YR14, YR15, YR18
Hearts - R32, R35, R37, R39
Penguin - C0, C1, C5, C7, C9
Ground - T1, T2, T4
Dots - C3, R83, R27

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps Facebook group and check out all the other fabulous new releases from the DT over the next couple of days! 

6 comments:

  1. very cute card. i love it. the penguin is so sweet :-)
    Hugs- Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love that penguin! Congratulations on the DT! Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love your colours and layout. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs, Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT -fabulous card love the cute image and the corner heart die---Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable - love this design and your choice of colours. Great take on this week's theme.
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card so much detail you have added. So cute. Thank you for joining us over at LTSCB
    Pen DT

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...