Delicious Doodles Double

Good afternoon. My lovely friend Bettina let me know about the DT call over at Delicious Doodles and I thought I would give it a try out, so I purchased some of these gorgeous images and made two completely different cards for the DT call.

This first card uses the gorgeous Blossom and I thought I would go with my girly pink and aqua colour combo on this one.


And my second card called to my gothic side. I used Gothic Fairy on this one and lots of dark and creepy bits! 

Both completely different, but I love them both! 

Little bit about me: I am a primary school teacher here in the UK, living with my boyfriend of just over 20 years and our spoilt little cat Miss Tallulah Zazzles (Not my name pick!). I started card making about 10 years ago when I was hunting for something to do during the school summer holidays. I started off with a cheap set from eBay containing some Sizzix die cuts and card blanks. Oh those first cards were hideous, but that was probably the best £5 I have ever spent as it completely opened me up to a whole new creative side I didn't know I had. 

I colour most of my images with Copics, but once in a blue moon do dig out my Distress Ink markers for a bit of watercolouring with them. I generally make cards, but have begun to dabble in mixed media a little bit, making some canvasses and other 3D projects. 

These cards are also for 
Fab 'n' Funky's Challenge #346 Fantasy (Entering Gothic Fairy only in this one) 
Southern Girls Challenge #157 Show Us Your Favourite Colour Combo (The pink and aqua combo is one of my faves, although purple and black is my fave for Hallowe'en/darker themed cards too!)

Recipes:

Blossom

Papers: Strawberry Slush (Retired), Pool Party & Soft Suede all from Stampin' Up, Floral Paper Blocs Patterned Papers from Joy Crafts, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Pool Party Ribbon (Retired) & Strawberry Slush Twine (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Doilies & Eyelet Lace Punch Around The Page Set both from Martha Stewart, Pearls & Charm both from stash, Butterfly 2 pcs Die 6002/0390 & Around With Butterflies Dies 6002/0322 both from Joy Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E55, E57, E59
Eyeshadow - E70, E71, E74
Lips - RV21, RV23, RV25
Nail - RV66, RV69
Top - R81, R83, R85, R89
Bracelet - BG05, BG07, BG09
Stems - G21, G24
Flowers - RV52, RV55, BG32, BG53, BG57
Butterfly - BG11, BG45, BG49, RV17, RV19, W3, W5, W7
Dots - BG000, BG02

Gothic Fairy

Papers: Perfect Plum & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Patterned Papers from Craft Box, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers, Silver Wink of Stella

Accessories: Vintage Border Die 6002/0366 from Joy Crafts, Masquerade Party Enamel Dots from Teresa Collins, Flowers, Charms, Ribbon, Snipart and glass cabochon all from Craft Box

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R11
Hair - C5, C7, C9, V12, V15, V17, V99
Eyes - YG61, YG63, YG67
Eyeshadow & Nails - V25, V28
Wings - V91, V93
Skulls - C1
Rose - C3, C5, C7, C9
Leaves - G24, G28, G29
Background - BV23, BV25, BV29

And that's all from me for this post folks! Wish me luck with the DT call! 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely images and coloring. I Love your skin tones. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning cards and fabulous colouring. They are gorgeous cards. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...