Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Post - Positivity Sentiments 2 & Summer Rose Papers

Good Morning and welcome to my DT Inspiration post for Whimsy Stamps. This week I am sharing with you a non Christmas card for a change! I love this sentiment that Tracy has included in her Positivity Sentiments 2 set and made a frame rather than a card this time. I used the Summer Rose Papers as well and attempted a vintage sort of look with lots of frantage in the corners too.


Papers:

Stamps: Positivity Sentiments 2 from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Berry Burst & Sahara Sand both from Stampin' Up, Summer Rose Papers from Whimsy Stamps

Inks: None!

Accessories: Berry Burst Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Lace from Brenda's Lace & Ribbons, Shabby Pink Frantage Embossing Powder from Stampendous, Flowers from my lovely friend Sue, Beaded Flower Centres from Cuddly Buddly, Vintage Floral Punch Around The Page from Martha Stewart

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Group on Facebook and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT this month.

1 comment:

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...