Faery Ink Little Princess

I have another cute image to share with you all today for Faery Ink. This cutie is called Little Princess and is one of Amanda's Earth Day themed images. As I'm not overly confident as even attempting to colour the planet in different colours, I went with a bright orange and blue combo.

I added the image to a page in my quotes journal with this great quote I found on Pinterest. Looking at it now thought I wish I had used different colours for it - that's a lot of orange! LOL


Recipe:

Stamps: Little Princess from Faery Ink

Papers: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight & Brights DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: 1/2 inch Circle Punch from Stampin' Up, Tag Sale #6 Die from Papertrey Ink, Sizzix Alphabet Dies (No idea of name)

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Dress - Y11, Y15, Y19
Jacket - G14, G17
Shoes - G24, G05, G28
Scarf - YR21, YR23, YR24
Crown - Y21, Y23, Y26, G05
Flowers - B66, B69
Planet - YR12, YR14, YR15, YR16, YR68, YR07
Ring - Y32, Y35, Y38
Sky - B01, B02, B04, B05

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Faery Ink Group on Facebook and share all your fabulous projects with us there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...