The Paper Shelter Challenge #338 Round It Up

Good morning and welcome to my new DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is called Round It Up so we want to see you using lots of circles on your project this time. I actually struggled with finding a circle large enough for this one and have no dies big enough to make a card sized base. I so need some Grand Nestabilities but they are so hard to come by nowadays, so if you know of any other big sized dies, let me know!

In the end I used a pen pot and drew around it to make my base and then again for the other layers, making them a little smaller each time by drawing another circle freehand inside, keeping the same distance from the original line. I cut them out by hand and think it came out ok in the end!

I used the adorable Hammock Days, one of the newer images in the store, and went for a very CAS (for me anyway) card as I wanted to capture the simplicity and serenity of the moment, reading away in the garden!

This card is also for 
Pile It On Challenge #142 Sports/Hobbies (One of my other hobbies after crafting is reading. I read a lot!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Hammock Days from The Paper Shelter, All Booked Up from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Daffodil Delight & Bermuda Bay both from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Background Paper from Hammock Days from The Paper Shelter

Inks: Daffodil Delight from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Ribbon from Craft Creations

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E21, E23, E25
Eyes - BG05, BG07
Lips - R20, R30
Top & Hairband - Y13, Y17, Y19
Blanket - BG10, BG11, BG13, Y13, Y19
Hammock - BG93, BG96, BG99, E35, E37, Y35, Y38
Lemon Slice - Y02, Y04, Y06, Y17
Drink - Y000, Y02, Y04
Straw - BG45, BG49

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to The Paper Shelter challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous projects from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Vannessa, wow what a fabulous card, love your shape and colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card!!!! Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card! I love that image. May need to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...