Whimsy Stamps Mazarine Butterfly Fairy

Good morning and welcome to my final DT post for Whimsy Stamps. I have decided to step down from this DT partly due to lack of mojo and partly due to workload. As a teacher the summer term is always the busiest with end of year assessments to do and end of year reports along with parents evening and everything else, then throw my birthday celebrations into the mix and it's just non-stop! I am finding I have no free time and a severe lack of energy during the week to get much done!

Just wanted to say a little thank you to Denise for inviting me to join the DT back in February 2017 and thank you also for your great generosity. Thank you also to Crissy for designing fabulous digital stamps and Tracy (when she was also designing for the team) and to the rest of the DT for their amazing inspiration! I have had a blast!

So anyway...here's my last card using Mazarine Butterfly Fairy from Marina Fedotova.


Recipe:

Stamps: Mazarine Butterfly Fairy from Whimsy Stamps, Fairy Friends from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Blushing Bride & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Tiny Miracles Patterned Papers from Lemoncraft, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Blushing Bride from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Lace & Ribbon both from Docrafts, Enamel Dots from Craft Box, Cherish Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & Hobbycraft

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Pink - RV32, RV34, R85
Aqua - BG53, BG45, BG57
Black - C5, C7, C9
Wings - BG10, BG11, BG23, BG34
Star - C1, C2, C3
Ground - C1, C2, C3, C5
Dots - C3, RV11, BG53

And that's all from me for this post and this DT. Thanks for popping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...