And one more for Hallowe'en...

Good evening! I'm quickly sharing with you my final Hallowe'en card of the year. I think I have way more than I need, but I just had to use this gorgeous stamp from Newton's Nook. I just love all the cute kitties playing in the pumpkins!

I am glad I left this stamp until the end of my Hallowe'en pile though as I was sick of colouring pumpkins by the end of it!

This card is also for
As You Like It Challenge Favourite Hallowe'en Colours (I never really use orange until I make Hallowe'en cards and it appears on virtually every one I make!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Newton's Pumpkin Patch from Newton's Nook

Papers: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black & Spooky Night DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Pumpkins - YR14, YR15, YR16, E17, YR04, YR68, YR07, YR09, YR27
Stalks - E15, E17, E19
Cats - Top - W3, W5, W7, W9
Right - T3, T4, T5, T6
Middle - BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Left - C4, C6, C8, C10
Bottom - W1, W2, W4, W6
Inner Ears - R20, R30
Bird - E33, E35, E37, YR65
Grass - G03, G05, G07, G09
Sky - B00, BG01, FBG2, BG02

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely darling!! I love the cute image and you colored it so well! Thank you for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash!! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love the pumpkins and wee kitties!
    Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for Witching Hour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning and cute card, love it.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!!! So cute ! Thanks for joining us at KittyBee , Chicca Sabrina (www.chiccaeilittlemice.blogpspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pile of kittens and pumpkins, so adorable and beautifully colored.
    Great design and fab pattern papers.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing colouring on this sweet card. Gorgeous shades and tones. Thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. All those pumpkins! I'm not surprised you were sick of colouring them by the end. Beautiful shades of black and orange together, a fabulous card. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, and I love your colouring!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Kitty Bee Designs challenge! We hope to see you again soon! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...