Faery Ink Ophelia The Faery Queen of Halloween

Good Morning and welcome to my short post sharing with you my new Faery Ink card using Ophelia, the Faery Queen of Halloween, who is part of the Jack O-Lantern Frights digi bundle. Isn't she just stunning?!

You can find all the details for my card here on the Faery Ink blog.

This card is also for
As You Like It Challenge Clean & Simple OR Fussy & Fancy (I love making fussy and fancy cards. I love my layers and adding lots of embellishments. CAS cards just look too empty to me!)



5 comments:

  1. A fabulous Halloween card, love all your elements and beautifully coloured image. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting and hope you will join us again. Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, with amazing colouring. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely ~ Thank you for joining in A Gem of a challenge ~ Hope to see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous fussy and fancy card, beautifully done. Thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...