Little Miss Muffet Stamps Inspiration Post

Good morning and welcome to my inspiration post for Little Miss Muffet Stamps this week. Today I am sharing a card using a technique that I haven't done in absolutely ages - masking and inking. This technique is so easy (kinda!) to do, yet I never seem to do it. I used the gorgeous Lydia's Wolf Cub digi stamp, flipped one so they were side by side, then masked the wolves to colour the sky in Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide ink.

I then masked the moon and wolves to colour the sky and grass. I swear I had the grassy edges stencil from MFT to do the grass, but instead found 2 of the hills and drifts stencil so I reckon I have got muddled up there as the grassy edges was nowhere to be found. Need to add that one to my shopping list I guess! I used my clouds stencil to add some clouds over the moon and sky as well, but they didn't quite come out as I intended. Think this is definitely a technique I need to practise!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Lydia's Wolf Cub from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Graveyard Gate from Stampin' Up

Papers: Basic Black from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Patterned Paper from Doodlebug, Card blank from Create and Craft

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Distress Oxide Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet, Stormy Sky, Blueprint Sketch, Distress Ink in Evergreen Bough

Accessories: Alphabet & Numbers Die 6002/0141 from Joy Crafts, Mini Cloud Edges Stencil from MFT

Copics Used:
Wolves - W00, W1, W2, W3, W5, W6, W9, R20, R30

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Little Miss Muffet Stamps challenge blog and join in this fortnight's challenge or pop on over to the Little Miss Muffet Stamps and Inspiration Group on Facebook to see lots more fabulous creations from the rest of the DT.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This card is fabulous, Vanessa! I am loving the background and cloud covered moon as well as the howling wolves. We have howling coyotes where I live. Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge. You may enjoy the challenges at Double Trouble Paper Crafting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful background.Thanks for playing along with us at
    Brown Sugar Challenge and good luck with your entry.
    Greeshma
    Explosion Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's October "Fall Back" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super :)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...