Fantasy Friday #14 Featuring Magical Dragons from My Favorite Things

Good morning and welcome to another of my Fantasy Friday posts! This week I made a shaker card using the adorable Magical Dragons from My Favorite Things. I have had these stamps for ages and coloured some of the dragons up months ago, but they have been sat in my folder of coloured images for so long! I thought it was time to actually use them!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Magical Dragons from My Favorite Things

Papers: Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green & Brights DSP all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Acetate Sheet

Inks: Granny Apple Green from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Gorgeous Grape Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Sequins from The Range, Crushed Grape Crystal Drop from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Purple Dragon - V12, V15, V17, V09, YG03, YG07, YG09, V20, V22
Green Dragon - YG03, YG05, YG07, YG09, V12, V15, V17, Blender
Smoke - W0, W1, W2, Blender

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! See you next Friday for another Fantasy Friday! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow this is pretty cool and neat I love this shaker project - great work - amazing.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you. Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shaker card and such cute images - thanks for joining in with the November 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary x
    www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great, cute and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The Sketchy Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shaker card in the colours. Nice text! Thanks for entering of at The Sketchy Challenges. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...