Fantasy Friday #17 Featuring Teeny Tiny Townie Gingerbread House from Stamping Bella

Good morning and welcome to my latest Fantasy Friday post! This week I have used the adorable Teeny Tiny Townie Gingerbread House from Stamping Bella. I loved the whole Christmas collection that Stamping Bella brought out this year, but I limited myself to buying just one stamp. I am trying to be good!

I went with one of my favourite Christmas combos for this one - pink, brown and white! Even though the glitter card was a nightmare for shedding, I just love how this one came out!

This card is also for
As You Like It Challenge Rubber or Digi? (I prefer digis for main images, but sometimes you just have to buy rubber for these kind of cute stamps!)
Recipe:

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Townie Gingerbread House from Stamping Bella, Frosty Fairy Friends from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Falling In Love DSP (Retired), Candy Cane Lane DSP (Retired), Subtles DSP (Retired) & Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Blushing Bride from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Blushing Bride Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Aspen Snowflake Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Crystal Stickles, Swedish Ice Star Dies from Marianne Designs

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair, Cream & Door - E40, E41, E42
Outfit - BG32, BG34
House & Doorstep - E31, E33, E34
Glass - BG10, BG11
Sprinkles - RV14, RV32
Cherry & Berries - R24, R27
Leaves - G14, G19
Pink Snow - RV32, R83, RV34
Other Pink - RV21, RV23, RV25

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! See you all next Friday!

3 comments:

  1. A fun card, love the sparkle. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A magical feeling card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card!
    Congrats!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...