Colour Crazy Craft Challenge GDT Post Challenge week 3 Anything Goes

Good morning and welcome to my final GDT post for the Colour Crazy Challenge blog. I have enjoyed being part of this team, but we have a lot of changes coming up at work after half term and until I know how much work that entails, I have decided not to continue my GDT post. Thank you to Ruth and the rest of the team for having me for the last 3 months!

This week the sponsor is Lemon Shortbread and I chose to use the cute Heart Balloon Girl digi stamp for my card. I thought she looked quite thoughtful in the image, so added a thinking of you sentiment. Quite a simple card for me, but I love the colours and how that balloon pops against the sky.


Recipe:

Stamps: Heart Balloon Girl from Lemon Shortbread, Sweet Little Sentiments from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Wild Wasabi (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Lilac Woods Patterned Papers (Retired) from Whimsy Stamps, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pale Plum (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Pearls from Simply Creative, Doily Edge Lace Punch from Martha Stewart

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E41, E42, E43, E44
Eyes - BG53, BG45
Lips - R20, R30
Dress - RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Boots - RV10, RV32, RV34, RV99
Balloon - RV21, RV23, RV25
Teddy - E33, E35
Flowers - RV11, RV13, RV14, RV93, RV95
Grass - G02, G03, G05, G07, G09
Sky - B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, B04

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...