Something Else on Saturday #4 with St Patty's Day Parade from Cute As A Button Stamps

Good morning and welcome to my latest Something Else on Saturday post. This week I am sharing this month's Facebook Progressive project for Cute As A Button with the cute St. Patty's Day Parade digi stamp.

I'm not Irish, not do I celebrate St. Patrick's Day but I do love the combo of green and orange on this one. I added some Crystal Drops randomly on this one and love these for little embellishments! Think these are my new crafty loves at the minute and just bought another load of bottles in the Tonic sale!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: St. Patty's Day Parade from Cute As A Button, Fancy Phrases from Waltzing Mouse Stamps (Retired)

Papers: Wild Wasabi (Retired) & Always Artichoke (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty, Back to Basics II Patterned Papers from Dovecraft

Inks: Wild Wasabi (Retired) & Always Artichoke (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Eyelet Lace Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Ripened Pumpkin & Apple Green Nuvo Drops both from Tonic, Always Artichoke Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
No idea as I have lost my paper with my Copic colours on! Will add if I find it!

Anyway, that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card and image-love all the layers and little crystal drops.Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vannessa. Love your colouring.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo

    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...