Something Else on Saturday #7 Featuring Little Valentines Mermaids from Tiddly Inks

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else On Saturday post. This week I am joining in with the Tiddly Inks Challenge and using the free digital stamp they are giving away so you can join in with this challenge.

I thought I would try something a bit different in my layout and am trying to use up lots of crafting odds and end that I have accumulated over the years. I rarely use stickers of any kind but the stickers on this card came in the patterned paper pack, so I thought I would add a couple here to use them up a bit! I have to admit, stickers are still not my thing!


This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Little Valentines Mermaids from Tiddly Inks

Papers: Lemon Lime Twist & Night of Navy both from Stampin' Up, Let's Be Mermaids Patterned Papers & Stickers from Echo Park, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities both from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Boy's Hair - B02, B04, B05, B06
Boy's Tail - YG01, YG03, YG05, YG07, YG09
Girls' Hair - RV25, RV17, RV09, RV29
Girl's Tail - BV01, BV02, BV34, BV13, BV04
Girl's Top - YR12, YR14, YR15, YR16
Shell - E31, E33, E35
Octopus - YR21, YR23. YR24, YR27

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon.

1 comment:

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...