Something Else on Saturday #18 Featuring Wryn's Glasses from Tiddly Inks

Good morning and welcome to my post for this week's Something Else on Saturday feature! I am really enjoying doing these posts at the minute as I am using loads of different stamps, both rubber and digi, that I haven't used before! A great way to make sure I do actually use them!

This week I went a bit nautical and coloured Wryn's Glasses form Tiddly Inks in a blue and white sailor dress. I used my Seashore patterned papers and sentiment stamps, but I just couldn't find any embellishments at all in my stash. Nautical is not a theme I usually do, so I doubt I have any anywhere anyway!


Recipe:

Stamps: Wryn's Glasses from Tiddly Inks, Seashore from Joy Crafts

Papers: Marina Mist (Retired) & Whisper White both from Stampin' Up, Seashore Paper Bloc from Joy Crafts, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Marina Mist from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon & Marina Mist Ribbon (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Oval & Scalloped Oval Nestabilities both from Spellbinders, Flowers from The Works & Craft Box, Double Denim Crystal Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E44, E47, E49
Blue Dress - B21, B23, B26, B28
White Dress - C00, C0, Bows - B26, B28, B29
Glasses - B21, B23

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...