Faery Ink Inspiration Post Featuring Southern Charm

Good morning and welcome to my inspiration post for Faery Ink this week. Today I am sharing a card using the gorgeous Southern Charm image from the Pretty Girls With Wings  and Things Volume 2 Colouring Book.


I went for a purple and turquoise colour combo, one of my faves and added some glitter to her wings. I have an addiction to these Nuvo drops as well so added lots of those around the card too.

For my list of Copic colours that I used, head on over to the Faery Ink blog and check out my post there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...