Faery Ink Inspiration Post Tomte Gnome Halloween Vamp

Good morning and welcome to my inspiration post for Faery Ink today. It will soon be Hallowe'en as if you have been a follower of mine for a while, you will know that I love all things Hallowe'en! Amanda recently released a whole collection of Autumn and Hallowe'en Tomte Gnomes and I couldn't wait to use one of them!

Here is my Hallowe'en Vampire - isn't he just fang-tastic!

This card is also for


You can read more about this card on my post over on the Faery Ink blog!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card :) Thanks for your participating at The Skechy Challenges. Hope you participate in our next challenge. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cute stamp really made me smile! I love the background work on your project too. Thank you for joining s at Creatalicious Challenges,

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great Halloween card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional circles” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...