A Week of Hallowe'en - Monday

Good Morning and welcome to today's Hallowe'en post! I absolutely love Hallowe'en and making Hallowe'en cards and other crafty items - just wish my friends loved it as much as me! They just don't seem to get why I love it so much 😁👻💀👿

Anyway today's card uses the cute Going Batty stamp set from Whimsy Stamps. I went for a CAS tall card this time, not my usual style I know, but I wanted to have a play with my Distress Oxides and get a sunset look to the sky. Think it came out really nicely, but I need a darker purple at the bottom and didn't want to mix my Stampin' Up inks with them in case it went all wrong! Different types of inks and all that!

I tried to give the card the feel that all the bats were racing down to the pumpkins and the baby bat was the winner! They are just adorable bats, though aren't they?!


Recipe:

Stamps: Going Batty from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Always Artichoke (Retired) & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Card Blank from Anita's, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Ripened Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade & Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Inks all from Tim Holtz, Copic Markers

Accessories: Grassy Hillside Border Dies from Lawn Fawn

Copics Used:
Bats - W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, 100, R20
Candle - YG01, YG05, YG07, YR16, Y13
Pumpkins - E15, E18, G05, G07, YR04, YR68, YR07, YR09, YR12, YR14, YR15, YR16, YR61, YR65, YG21, YG25

And that's all for today's Hallowe'en post - thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again for another one tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...