LeAnn's World 101 Inspiration Post

Good morning and welcome to my inspiration post for LeAnn's World 101. I was very honored to be asked to join this DT after my guest designer card for this month's challenge and as I love LeAnn's images, I jumped at the chance! So here I am with my project for this month's inspiration using the adorable Snow Friends image, which I printed a little big, but it works perfectly on this 5 x 7 inch sized card!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Snow Friends from LeAnn's World 101, On Thin Ice from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Real Red, Garden Green & Regals DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc., Molotov White Paint Pen, Golden Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E25, E27, E29
Eyes -
Lips -
Red - R24, R27, R29
Bright Green - G14, G19, G17
Belt, Hat & "Coal" - C5, C7, C9
Buckle, Snowman's Hat Band & Arrow Feathers - Y23, Y26
Present - Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Snow & Snowman - B0000, B000, Blender
Branches - E47, E49
Berries - R46, R56, R59
Trees - G85, G94, G99

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the LeAnn's World 101 Inspiration Blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT this month and why not join in our fun month-long challenge as well, which you can find here.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new position! Your card is stunning! Wonderful colouring!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

    Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment and I love the snow. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
    April

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #185 Featuring Undercover Plushies from Clearly Besotted

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. This week I have used these cuties from Clearly Besotted's Undercover...