Happy December!

Good morning! I can't quite believe it is already December! 17 more days at work until we break up for the Christmas holidays. 24 more days to get ready for Christmas! Are you ready?! I know I'm not yet!

Anyway on to today's card. I used the fabulous Thanks A Latte stamp set from Lawn Fawn to make a wintery feel, yet warm and yummy card! I think this set is such a cute one, despite the fact that I don't drink hot drinks at all really, just the occasional hot chocolate if I'm really cold!

I love this combo of red, aqua and white for Christmas cards and now I have bought some new patterned papers in this combo, I will be making lots more! And I finally found my Big Shot platform so I can emboss cards again with my embossing folders - I have the magnetic plate for my dies so never use the original platform and after a hunt the other weekend, I found it tucked behind my set of drawers which hold random crafting stuff!

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Thanks A Latte & Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments both from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White, Brights DSP (Retired) & All Is Calm DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty, Card Blank from Stash

Inks: Pool Party from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, memento Tuxedo Black, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder from Stampin' Up, Baker's Twine from Martha Stewart, Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Red - R24, R27, R29
Light Aqua - BG10, BG11, BG13
Dark Aqua - BG45, BG57, BG49
Hot Chocolate - E55, E57, E59
Meringues - E50, E51, Blender
Pink Marshmallows - RV10, RV11

And that's all from me for this post folks! Hope to see you all again soon! 

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card1 I just love the papers and the textures you added! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful colour combo Vannessa! Wonderful image and super embossed background! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Morgan's Artworld
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chose a great plalette and the embossing and belly band add wonderful depth and texture! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge
    A Place To Start Challenge https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card,!!!
    Thanks for your participating at The Skechy Challenges.
    Hope you participate in our next challenge.
    DT Bianca.
    Bianca’s Scrapcards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous yummy card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card 🙂 Thanks for your participating at The Skechy Challenges. Hope you participate in our next challenge. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is super cute. Thanks for joining our challenge at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. You have some wonderful coloring skills. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
    luck with your entry.

    Kelly DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
    pot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...