Something Else on Saturday #41 Featuring Snow Day from Lawn Fawn

Happy Saturday everyone! The last Saturday of my Christmas holidays before I head back to work on Monday. I love being a teacher at this time of year because I do get a really good break over Christmas and New Year.

I remember doing factory work years ago - it was freezing cold as the doors were always open as the pallets were always coming in and out, we had to work long hours on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve and then only had Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day off as they are Bank Holidays. So grateful I get time to relax, recuperate and catch up with friends and family during my holidays now.

Anyway on to today cards...I have two to share with you as they both use the same stamp set. I made these before Christmas but never got round to blogging them, so I'm catching up a bit here.

This first one is a green combo and the second is more red, but I love how both turned out. Cute and quick to make as well.




Recipe:

Stamps: Snow Day from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Pool Party, Old Olive, Whisper White & Poppy Parade, All Is Calm DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Snow Day Remix Patterned Papers from Lawn Fawn, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pool Party, Poppy Parade & Gumball Green (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Gems from Poundland, Treescape Die from Sugar Pea Designs, Stitched Hillside Borders Dies from Lawn Fawn, Diamond Stickles

Copics Used:
Bunnies - R30, R20, W00, W0, W1
Snowman - B0000, B000, YR04, YR07
Handband & Bowtie - BG05, BG07
Hat - C7, C9
Birds - B00, B01, B02

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope you pop back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...