Something Else on Saturday #42 Featuring Fuzzy Hugs from Mama Elephant

Good morning and welcome to another of my Something Else on Saturday posts. This week again I am playing catch up on some of the Christmas cards I made but didn't get time to blog. I love this set from Mama Elephant - the hugging animals are just so darn cute!

I used the penguins on this one and gave them a snowy mountain scene to be in, covered with lots of sparkling, glittery snow! Another quick and easy make as well.

This card is for
Creative Inspirations Challenge Something New (This stamp set was one of my new ones for Christmas/Winter cards)

Recipe:

Stamps: Fuzzy Hugs from Mama Elephant

Papers: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Snow Princess Patterned Papers from Lili of the Valley

Inks: Highland Heather from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Pool Part Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Stitched Mountain Border Dies both from Lawn Fawn, Hit The Slopes Dies from MFT, 3D Glitter Glue from Glitz, Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Fur - C00, C1, C5, C7, C9
Beaks & Feet - YR14, YR16
Ear Muffs - RV52, RV55
Heart - RV63, RV55, RV66
Hat - BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!

5 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful card! The scene you have created is gorgeous and I love the cute penguins and fabulous layout. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Beautiful colors and so neatly made! It really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, I love the layers on the card.
    Thank you for participating in our Anything Goes Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge

    Danka
    Danki's creative passions {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable and I love all the papers and design. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creation. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...