Pinata Party with Lawn Fawn

Good evening everyone! Thought I would just quickly pop in and share a card I made today using some of my new and unused Lawn Fawn goodies! When I saw the newly released Really High Five I knew I wanted to use it with my Year Seven (the pinata) stamp to make it look like the animals were jumping up to catch the candy from the pinata! I think I got that idea!

I used Year Seven for the pinata, candy, confetti and sentiment, Butterfly Kisses for the fox and Really High Five for the mouse, bear and balloons!. I also added some sequins amongst the confetti so I could enter the Lawn Fawnatics challenge this time!

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Year Seven, Butterfly Kisses & Really High Five all from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Daffodil Delight & Pumpkin Pie both from Stampin' Up, Fiesta Fun Patterned Papers from Simply Creative, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Poppy Parade from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Sequins from The Range

Copics Used:
Fox - E07, E09, E18, E40, E41, E42, R20
Mouse - T0, T1, T2, T4, T6, R20
Bear - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, R20
Pinata & Candy - RV14, RV17, RV19, YG05, YG07, YG09, V04, V06, V09, Y13, Y15, Y19
Aqua Balloon - BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49
Red Balloons - R35, R37, R39
Orange Balloons - YR04, YR07, YR09
Confetti - BG13, BG15, V12, V15, RV52, RV55, Y06, Y08
Ground - E31, E33, E35

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon!

7 comments:

  1. Love this! 2 of my favorite stamp sets make for 1 fun, adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this cute, fun card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable creation Vannessa! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is cheerful and fun.. Such a playful and wonderful birthday card. Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card!! Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...