The Paper Shelter Challenge #420 Flowers of spring

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is called Flowers of Spring, so we want to see lots of pretty flowers on your card, whether as an image or as embellishments or even on patterned papers.

I used the gorgeous Tulips for my card, which I think are the perfect flowers for spring, along with daffodils of course. Unfortunately I didn't have any yellow tulips paper flowers to add to my card, so I used my flowers from PetalLu instead. After printing and colouring her, I fussy cut round her to add to a yellow dotted background, which I much prefer to a white one!



Recipe:

Stamps: Tulips from The Paper Shelter, Compact Sentiments Part One from Waltzing Mouse Stamps

Papers: So Saffron, Balmy Blue, So Saffron Prints DSP (Retired) & Cheerful Treat DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: So Saffron from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon from Stampin' UP, Gilded Oval Dies from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps, Duck Egg Blue Crystal Drops from Nuvo, Flowers from PetalLu

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E53, E55, E57
Eyes - E57, E59
Lips - RV04, RV06
Dress - B91, B93, B95, Y21, Y23, Y26
Hat & Shoes - B93, B95, B97, B99
Flowers on Hat & Shoes - Y15, Y17
Tulips - Y32, Y35, Y38
Basket - E31, E33, E35

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there?! As always there are some amazing prizes to be won!

Challenge prize badge

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...