Something Else on Saturday #56 Featuring Oh Bother from Stamp Anniething

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday feature post! I have been meaning to use this adorable digi stamp from Stamp Anniething since they did a tutorial video for colouring it, but I just haven't got round to it until now! I also used the layout for their current sketch challenge as well!

Despite the fact that I'm not a great fan of bees in real life, I seem to have a few bee related papers, stamps and dies and these all came in so handy for this card! I do need to print some more of these papers though as I have run out of the honey pot paper and my hexagons sheet is down to just strips now!

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Oh Bother from Stamp Anniething, Bee-cause from C.C.Designs

Papers: Hello Honey (Retired), Basic Black, Baked Brown Sugar (Retired) & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Digital Patterned Papers (Retired) from Whimsy Stamps, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty, White Vellum from Anita's

Inks: Hello Honey (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: DooHickey Box Volume 10 Dies from Magnolia, Cover Plate Hexagon Die from Papertrey Ink

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E13, E15, E18
Eyes - YG63, YG67
Tongue - R20, R22
Hat, Skirt & Honey Label - Y32, Y35, Y38
Belt & Skirt Trim - C5, C7, C9
T-Shirt - R35, R37, R39
Bee - Y15, Y19, C5, C7, BG000
Pot - E31, E33, E35

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon! Stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Thank you for play with us in Gem of a craft challenge blog. good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #123 Featuring Tippyscolor Fantasy Fun Coloring Book

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I have used a colouring book page from a set of...