Happy Star Wars Day!

It's May 4th, so that can only mean one thing - it's Star Wars Day! I love Star Wars! Have been a huge fan since I was a kid! Have read a ton of the related books, although I haven't read one for a while now (must fix that!) and have had a complete Star Wars movie binge this weekend. Today though I am going to be watching The Mandalorian now all 8 episodes are finally on Disney+. I hate waiting for new episodes to come out, which means I also have to keep away from any gossip about them!

Anyway...to celebrate today I have made a cute Star Wars themed card using this adorable set from Craftin' Desert Divas, which unfortunately is no more! So glad I managed to get this set before they closed down last year! I managed to do a galaxy sky background with my Distress Ink Oxides which I actually really like! Messy but good fun making this one! I do have to buy Black Soot in the Oxide ink though as I only have a little cube of normal Distress Ink in that colour!


Recipe:

Stamps: Troll Wars from Craftin' Desert Divas

Papers: Lemon Lime Twist (Retired), Basic Black, Whisper White & Gray Granite all from Stampin' Up, Card Blank from Anita's, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Lemon Lime Twist (Retired) & Gray Granite both from Stampin' Up, Hickory Smoke, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade & Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink Oxides, Black Soot Distress Ink

Accessories: Urban Underground Embellishments from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Skin for Leia and Luke - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Leia's Hair - E25, E27, E29
Leia's Mouth - R20, R22
Leia's Dress & Boots - C0, C1
Leia's Belt - C3
Ewoks - W2, W4, W6, W8
Ewoks' Spears - E17, C5
Green Hood - YG61, YG63, YG67
Brown Hood - E31, E33, E35
Vader's Hair - T5, T7, T9
Vader's Outfit - C4, C5, C6, C7, C8, C9, T5, T7, T9, C1, R46
Vader's Lightsaber - C7, C9, R24, R46
Luke's Hair - E55, E57, E59
Luke's Tunic - W0, W1
Luke's Trousers - W1, W3
Luke's Boots - E41, E42, E43
Luke's Belt & Bag - E13, E15, E18
Luke's Lightsaber - C3, C4, B000, B01
Yoda's Skin - YG11, YG13, YG17
Yoda's Outfit - E42, E43, E44, E47
Yoda's Staff - E25, E29
Chewbacca - E71, E74, E77, E79, C7, C9
Chewie's Bag - E31, E33, E35
Chewie's Crossbow - C4, C6, C8

Now that's a lot of Copic colours! That's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #594 Under The Sea & All Things Magical and Mythical #125 Featuring Mermaid Portraits

Good morning and welcome to this week new challenge from The Paper Shelter . This week our challenge, in honour of #mermay, is called Under...