#Mermay Challenge 11 - Seahorses

Good morning and welcome to today's #Mermay challenge post. Today's challenge is to include seahorses in my mermaid project. I love seahorses, so this was an easy one for me! 


I used this gorgeous digi stamp from SheepSki Designs, called Hello, which is a perfect name for this stamp! I am loving aqua and yellow together at the minute, but don't have very much patterned papers in those colours that are not floral, so I am finding it harder to put a card together. Here I went for my Under The Sea papers from the Range, which are more pastel in shade, but work I think! 

Not sure if you can it very well in the photo, but her tail has been painted with Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen and streaks in the fins with my Clear Gelly Roll Pen as well, for a bit more glitter as well as the glittery "bubbles" in the sea. Can't have a mermaid card without a bit of sparkle here and there! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Hello from SheepSki Designs, Mermaid Dreams from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Crushed Curry & Bermuda Bay both from Stampin' Up, Under The Sea Patterned Papers from The Range, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Crushed Curry from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir, Clear Sparkle Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Crushed Curry Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Diamond Stickles

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - RV63, RV55, RV66, RV69
Lips - RV63
Top - BG05, BG07, BG09
Tail - BG11, BG01, BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49, Y32, Y35, Y38
Seahorses - V04, V06, V09, YR14, YR15, YR16, FYG2
Sea - B00, B52, B21, B91, B23, B04

And that's all from me for today's #mermay post. Hope to see you all soon with another one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...