#mermay Challenge 17 - Merlove

Good morning and welcome to today;s #mermay challenge post. Today I picked Merlove for the challenge after getting these gorgeous images fro Sweet November Stamps and seeing Amy Young create a similar scene. I love the way Amy colours and want to be able to do the things she seems to find so easy! It's never that easy for me! 


My sea didn't come out as well as I had hoped. By this stage of my colouring marathon, a lot of my Copics were running out or getting sticky, so I needed to do lots of blending here. I find that if I clean them halfway through my colouring, the colour changes slightly and looks even worse! But a bit of perseverance and lots of patience and it came out looking ok I think! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Mertot Finn & February Mertot both from Sweet November Stamps, Mermaid For You from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Real Red, Whisper White & Pacific Point all from Stampin' Up, Pretty Red Classics Patterned Papers from Make & Create @The Works, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Heart Pearls from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Boy's Hair - B02, B04, B06, B24
Girl's Hair - R22, R24, R27, R29
Boy's Eyes - B24, B26, 100
Girl's Eyes - YG13, YG17, 100
Boy's Eyebrows - B04, B06
Girl's Eyebrows - R24, R27
Boy's Tail - B32, B34, B37, B39, Y32, Y35, Y38
Girl's Top & Trim - R20, R22, R24
Girl's Tail - R56, R59, R89
Sea - BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49, BG18, BG78
Seaweed - BG96, BG99
Bubbles - BG09

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...