#mermay Challenge 19 Dolphin

Good morning and welcome to my #mermay challenge post. today's challenge was to use a dolphin with my mermaid. I absolutely love dolphins and would love to see with them in the sea one day - it's definitely on my bucket list of things to do once this pandemic is well and truly over! 


I found this set of digi stamps on etsy while hunting for some new ones to play with and Pretty Grafik, at the time, had a great sale, so I picked up loads of different sets to play with including this mermaids one. I created the scene with my Distress Oxides inks and various seaweed die cuts.


Recipe:

Stamps: Mermaids from Pretty Grafik, Say It In Style from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Gumball Green (Retired), Perfect Plum (Retired), Summer Starfruit (Retired), lemon Lime Twist (Retired) & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Let's Be Mermaids Patterned Papers from Echo Park, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Elegant Eggplant (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Peacock Feathers & Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Inks from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Bubbles & Seaweed Dies 6002/0496 from Joy Crafts, Seashells & Seaweed Dies from Sweet Dixie, Under The Sea die from La-La Land Crafts, aquatic Mist Glitter Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08
Tail - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, YG21, YG23, YG25
Top - YG21, YG23, YG25
Shell - Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Dolphin - N1, B60, B41, B21, N3, N5

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...