#mermay Challenge 20 - Sitting On A Rock

Good morning and welcome to today's #mermay challenge, which is to have a mermaid sitting on a rock. Pretty easy right?! 


I used this adorable stamp from Your Next Stamp, which has been in my stash for years, but completely unused! This #mermay challenge has definitely made me pull out some stamps that I have never used before! You can tell I was getting a bit tired with my card making here as this is a very simple (for me) card! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Little Darling Mermaid from your Next Stamp

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Let's Be Mermaids Patterned Papers from Echo Park, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Coastal Cabana from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Gorgeous Grape Ribbon from Stampin' Up, 

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - Y21, Y23, Y26
Top & Tail - V12, V15, V17, V09
Pearls - V12
Sea - BG11, BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07
Sky - B000, B00, B01, B02
Starfish - YR65, YR68
Crab - R02, R05, R08
Rock - W2, W4, W6
Shells - YR23, YR24

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...