Something Else on Saturday #57 Featuring An Open Book and Bedtime Story from Clearly Besotted

Happy Saturday! Welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post featuring another of my new sets from Clearly Besotted. I absolutely loved these fairytale characters when I first saw this set, and being a big reader, I knew I would have to have it!

I have created a little picture here with lots of the characters and sentiments from both An Open Book and the Bedtime Story set. I have made this for my classroom (when we can return) to post on my wall. I have lots of pictures that I have made or the kids have done on there so this will be a nice, bright addition to it!


Recipe:

Stamps: An Open Book and Bedtime Story both from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White & Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo & Daffodil Delight all from Stampin' Up, Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed & Twisted Citron Distress Ink Oxides all from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon (Retired) & White Embossing Powder both from Stampin' Up, Double Loops Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart

Copics Used:
Book - E42, Blender, R43, R46
Cats - W1, W3, W5, W7, R11
Princess - BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05
Red Riding Hood - R35, R37, R39
Robin Hood - YG91, YG93, YG95, BG72, BG75, BG78
Pirate - C1, C2, C5, C7, C9
Fairy - Y13, Y17, RV10, RV21, RV23
Witch - V15, V17, V09, E31, E33, E35, E37

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...