Something Else on Saturday #58 Featuring Daydream by Tracey Hey

Good morning and happy Saturday! Welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post! I have found a new range of stamps by Tracey Hey, made here in the UK and had to buy a couple of sets to try out and I have to say I now need to go back and buy some more! They are just adorable and stamp really well too.

This set is called Daydream and as well as the cute woodland animals and foliage stamps, they come with a great selection of sentiments stamps as well. I decided to make a sunset background using my Distress Oxide Inks and love how that came out. I do need to practice with making other sky colours though as I tend to stick with these ones. I need to learning to make a space/galaxy sky!



Recipe:

Stamps: Daydream by Tracey Hey

Papers: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White & Soft Suede all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Soft Suede from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed & Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink Oxides all from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Grassy Hillside Borders dies from Lawn Fawn, Birch Tree Dies from Amazon

Copics Used:
Owl - W0, W1, W2, W4, W6, Y38
Deer - E11, E13, E15, E18
Squirrel - E35, E37, E39, E07, E08, E09, RV32, RV34
Leaves - YG11, YG13, YG17
Toadstools - E84, E87, E89, R83, E30, E31, R24, R27, R29

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...