Something Else on Saturday #62 Featuring Baked With Love from Time For Tea Designs

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. when I first saw this stamp set and die from Time For Tea Designs, I knew I had to have them! These mice are just the cutest and I loved the idea of them peeking through the holes in the cheese slice! I love all the cute baking accessories as well, even though I am not a baker! 

I sponged all round the edges of the circles as well all the way round the cheese slice to add a bit more depth before popping it up on foam tape. Cute and fun! Another one to add to my much needed male themed card pile! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Baked With Love from Time For Tea Designs

Papers: Crushed Curry & Smoky Slate both from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Crushed Curry from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Say Cheese Cover Plate Die from Time For Tea Designs

Copics Used:
Mice - RV11, C0, C2, C4, C6
Inner Ears - RV11, RV13
Apron & Hats - Y0000, Y000, Y00
Serving Tray - Y23, Y26, Y28
Rolling Pin & Wooden Spoon - E31, E33
Whisk - Y35, Y38
Bowl - Y32, Y35, Y38, BG32, BG34
Cheese - Y13, Y15, Y19
Cake Stand - BG32, BG34, BG23 

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon! 

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!Hugs, JoyJoyfully StampsLil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulously sweet!! How adorable,

    Thanks for sharing this with us at Creative Moments

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. The sentiments gave me a good giggle. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card love the cute little mice through the cheese apertures..Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and sorry for the late comment
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...