LeAnn's World 101 Inspiration Post For July

Good morning everyone and welcome to my DT inspiration post for LeAnn's World 101. This month I chose to use a digi which is definitely more me than anything else, especially during the summer holidays when I have more free time than usual! 

This is Bookworm, who I definitely am too! I have always been a reader ever since I could hold a book. I used to spend my pocket money buying a new book each week as a kid, belonged to a book club in school where you bought stamps each week to add up to buying a book, lived my teenage years with my nose in Tolkien and Terry Pratchett before discovering Dracula by Bram Stoker. That book triggered my love of all things supernatural and paranormal and now I tend to read Urban Fantasy books more than anything else. I am now on my 3rd Kindle (one died and one become too full!) and I have more books on there than I think I will ever manage to read in my lifetime (3000+) but if I don't read everyday, even if it's just for 15 minutes or so, I feel lost LOL

Anyway here she is...


Recipe:

Stamps: Bookworm from LeAnn's World 101, Bedtime Story from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Poppy Parade, Marina Mist (Retired) & Everyday Enchantment DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Poppy Parade from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Poppy Parade Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E30, E31, E33, E35
Eyes - 
Top & Shoes - Y21, Y23, Y26, G94
Trousers - G85, G94, G99, Y21, Y23, Y26
Wall - B91, B93, B95
Carpet - B95, B97, B99
Bookcase - E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Drawers - E51, E53, E55, E74, E77
Rug - R56, R89, R59, G21, G24, G28, Y26, E21, E23, E25
Books - B41, B45, G43, G46, R14, R17, E50

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the LeAnn's World Inspiration Blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the DT this month and why not join in our monthly challenge as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...