The Paper Shelter Summer Challenge Anything Goes

Good morning everyone and welcome to my DT post for this week's challenge from The Paper Shelter. It is our annual Summer challenge, which means it is an Anything Goes challenge. This challenge will last for 4 weeks to give the DT a summer break and it also means that we won't be commenting on your entries this time. 

For my card, I used the adorable The Incantation, which is a fairly new release. I love fairies and this one is just gorgeous and was a delight to colour too. I went for a pink and black combo - one of my faves and instead of colouring the background with Copics, I used my pearlescent chalks and I love the softer, shimmer they give to this image. You can't really see in the photo but I also added some sprakle to her wings and the spell smoke! 


Recipe:

Stamps: The Incantation from The Paper Shelter, Rosie Fairy from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Papers: Melon Mambo, Basic Black & Pop of Pink DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Melon Mambo from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir

Accessories: Melon Mambo Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Black Ribbon from Stash, Black Gems from Poundland, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - T5, T7, T9
Lips - RV32, RV34
Dress - RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Wings - RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV02
Ring - RV63, RV66, RV69
Smoke - RV52, RV63, RV55, RV66

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to The Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other fantastic creations from the rest of the DT and why not join in challenge whilst you are there? As always there are some amazing prizes to be won! 

Challenge prize badge

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vannessa wow what a stunning card I love the whole design of it and your beautiful colouring to. I want to wish you a enjoyable break and to thank you for assisting me in this Summer Break Challenge. hugs to you Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...