LeAnn's World 101 Inspiration post featuring Sabrina

Good morning and welcome to my monthly inspiration post for LeAnn's World 101. This month I picked the gorgeous Sabrina for my card to add to my Hallowe'en card stash! I made her into a fairly wide image, so that I could add her to a DL sized card, but boy did that sky take a while do! 

I kept the rest of the card fairly simple and added a few die cut bats and cats (the cats were needed to fit in with the sentiment, which is one of my faves to use for Hallowe'en cards!).


Recipe:

Stamps: Sabrina from LeAnn's World 101, Totally Witchin' from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Papers: Gorgeous Grape & basic Black both from Stampin' Up, The Witching Hour Patterned Papers both from Pion Design, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Gorgeous Grape from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Spiderweb Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Die-Namics Spooky Scene Dies from My Favorite Things, Mini Bats Dies from Impression Obsession, Ribbon from Stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, RV42
Hair - N5, N7, N9
Eyes - Bv11, Bv13, BV17
Lips - V15, V17
Dress - V04, V05, V06, V09, YG05, YG07
Button - 100, YR16, YR18
Socks - YR14, YR15, YR16, C8, C10
Broom - E15, E18, E07, E09, YR27
Sky - B63, B66, B69, B79
Stars - Y15
Dots - V05
Moon - C0, C1

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Don't forget to pop on over to the LeAnn's World 101 Blog and check out all the other fabulous inspiration this month from the rest of the DT as well. You can also enter our monthly challenge here which is an Anything Goes challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...