Something Else on Saturday #72 Frogs from Rachelle Anne Miller

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. Not sure if you have seen but Rachelle Anne Miller has recently released lots of stamps in digital format now, so I just had to buy a few! I have some of her clear rubber stamps from many years ago and these images are always really cute!

Today I thought I would add another card to my pile for masculine cards and used the frogs image! I thought this was a really fun one, even though I'm not a fan of frogs in real life! I went for a DL sized card and used an old Sizzix alphabet die set that I found when sorting out my spare room. I don't think it had ever been used! 

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Frogs from Rachelle Anne Miller

Papers: Garden Green & Tempting Turquoise (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Patterned Paper from Making Cards Magazine, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty, Card Blank from Anita's

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: First Steps Dies from Sizzix, 

Copics Used:
Frogs - G03, G05, G07, G17, YG01, YG03, YG05, YG06
Tongues - R43
Rock - W4, W6, W8
Water - B91, B93, B95, B97
Flies - B04
Sky - BG10, BG11, BG13

And that's all from me for this one folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

6 comments:

  1. Such fun frogs and beautiful creation!
    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts "hand colored image" theme this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun creation for our 'Hand coloured image' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and another image for my wish list still have some of her stamps so pleased she is doing digital thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving these frogs all stacked up - such a fun card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - such a cute image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...