13 Days fo Hallowe'en Day #13 featuring My New Haunted House!

Good Morning and welcome to my final post of my 13 Days of Hallowe'en event! I have absolutely had a blast making all these different Hallowe'en cards with lots of old and new stamps! 


But...for today's post I have done something a bit different. I bought this MDF Haunted House in a graveyard scene and have added all the little Funko Pop miniature figures that I got in my 13 Day Spooky Countdown Calendar to it. I had to put David from The Lost Boys in the chimney as I couldn't make it look like he was flying! 



The tree is really huge and blocks a few of the other characters so I have taken a couple of side views for you to see them. 


And from the other side

I actually took the tree off in the end and put it at the back of the house so that I could fit all the characters on better and have added blu-tack to their feet so they don't keep falling over. Some of them are really top heavy! 

While I love my Funko Pop figures I was a bit disappointed with this collection because we got 2 Pennywise characters, which I didn't think we needed. There are so many other Horror/Hallowe'en themed characters they could have used instead of the second Pennywise! 

I have the Nightmare Before Christmas Advent Calendar all ready to be opened on December first, but after my disaster at making a box for last year's Harry Potter one, I have no idea how to display those one. Hopefully I'll find something that will work like this house kit!  

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you all again soon! 

1 comment:

  1. I adore this, Vanessa. The funky pop heads are so cool too, I will have to keep my eyes open for these., I hope you had a spooktacular Halloween.. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...