13 Days of Hallowe'en Day #1 Featuring Boil and Toil Mice from Di's Digi Stamps

Good Morning and welcome to my 13 Days of Halloween feature! I absolutely love Hallowe'en and Hallowe'en themed cards are my fave to colour and make, but unfortunately no-one else I know really celebrates it! I still give out Hallowe'en cards and choccies though to share the love! 


My first card features the adorable Boil and Toil Mice from Di's Digi Stamps. I love these cuties mixing up their potion! I went for a very bright background and then added lots of "bubbles" using my Nuvo Drops.

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Boil and Toil Mice from Di's Digi Stamps, Toil & Trouble from Taylored Expressions

Papers: Lemon Lime Twist (Retired), Basic Black & Certainly Celery Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, I Love Halloween Patterned Papers from Echo Park, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Gorgeous Grape from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Purple Rain Glitter Drop, Carnation Pink Crystal Drops & Honeysuckle Jewel Drops all from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Mice - E70, E71, E74, E77, E79, E93, E95
Hats - YG21, YG23, Yg25, G05, G07, G09, Y15, V12, V15, V17, V09, C5, C7, C9, YR04, YR07, YR09
Ghost Costume - C0, C1, Blender
Potion - RV06, RV17, RV09, RV19
Bubbles - RV02, RV55
Cauldron - T6, T8, T10
Spoon - E15, E17, E19
Bottle - E55, E57, BG11, BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49
Background - YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG03
Ground - W4, W6, W8

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again tomorrow with Day 2 of my 13 Days of Hallowe'en! 

11 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Vannessa. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy DT Member for https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Om my gosh - so darn cute! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning work here. Real jaw dropper. I love it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable creation Vannessa! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Art World. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Halloween too! This card is fantastic,. The image is super cute, love the papers you have used and your colouring is beautiful! Creative Blessings. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww I adore this card its so cute, love the little mice , great card. Thank you for joining in the fun at My Time To Craft - DT JudithCE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youre card is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and the unicorn Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
    We love to see everyone’s work.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck, do come back again!
    Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! love the image, and a great combo of patterned papers. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Back for a second look, certainly is a cute Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Spooky and/or cute" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Halloween card. The little mice are adorable and certainly cooking up trouble. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, elizabeth (dt)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...