The Paper Shelter Challenge #444 - Colour It

 Good morning and welcome to my DT post for this week's challenge from The Paper Shelter. Our challenge this time is called Colour It, so we want to see some colouring on your project.


I am trying to use some of my older images that I have already printed for my latest challenges for the Paper Shelter, so decided to use Autumn Joy for this week's challenge as it fits really well with the season as well as the challenge. I love dogs and we always had one growing up as a kid as well as a cat, but my BF is not a fan of dogs, so we just have the one kitty instead! I do miss the silliness of dogs though! 



Recipe:

Stamps: Autumn Joy from The Paper Shelter, Little Dragon from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Balmy Blue, Soft Suede & Junior Varsity DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Balmy Blue from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Wooden Leaf Buttons and Orange Baker's Twine both from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair & Eyebrows - E31, E33, E35
Mouth - R20, R22
Hat - G21, G24, G28
Shirt - B12, B14, B16
Waistcoat & Trousers - E44, E47, E49
Buttons - E43
Shoes - G24, G28, G29
Dog - E13, E15, E17, E19, E27, E29
Grass - YG45, YG63, YG17, YG67
Leaves - R56, R89, R59, Yr14, YR16, YR18, E57, Y32, Y35, Y38, YG05, YG07, YG09
Sky - B000, B00, B01, B02, B04

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other fantastic creations from the rest of the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?! As always there are some amazing prizes to be won! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...