LeAnn's World 101 Challenge #32 Anything Goes

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from LeAnn's World 101. This month's challenge is an Anything Goes challenge as always and you don't have to use an image from LeAnn's World 101 store, but we love it when you do and you can an extra entry for the prize winning as well.

I guess now all my Hallowe'en cards have been finished and posted or given out, it's time to make a start on my Christmas cards. I do tend to give out more Christmas cards than Hallowe'en as not everyone loves Hallowe'en as much as I do! I chose to use the gorgeous Candycane for my card this month - isn't she just adorable?! I added a sentiment form my new Mama Elephant set and a touch of glitter on the snow and a few ore snowflake die cuts too! 

The patterned papers are an old retired set from Stampin' Up, which I have almost finished! i think I must have had these for about 8 years now LOL It really is surprising how much you can get out of 12 sheets of 12x12 paper! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Candycane from LeAnn's World 101, Snow Much Fun from Mama Elephant

Papers: Real Red, Chocolate Chip (Retired) & Ski Slope DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red & Chocolate Chip (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, pearlescent chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Real Red Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Diamond Stickles, Snowflake Punch Die from Marianne Designs

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29
Eyes - E21, E23, E25, W10
Tail & Horns - E41, E42, E43
Dress - R35, R37, R39
Belt & Boots - N5, N7, N9
Candy Cane - R24, R27
Berries - R56, R59
Leaves - G14, G17, G19
Snow - BV0000, Bv31, BV20, Blender

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the  LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog and join in the fun this month! As always there are some fantastic prizes to be won! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful festive card. Christmas is my favourite after Halloween, of course. Creative Blessings, Tracy

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #123 Featuring Tippyscolor Fantasy Fun Coloring Book

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I have used a colouring book page from a set of...