My first Inspiration Post for Cute As A Button

Good morning everyone and welcome to my DT post today for a new team I have just joined. I was asked by the lovely Sherry and Francesca if I would join the Cute As A Button DT and as I love these images I jumped at the opportunity! For my first inspiration post, I chose to use the adorable Miss Frosty which you can purchase from the store.


I decided to keep her mostly white as she was dressed in her snowman (or should that be snowwoman ?) outfit, with touches of red for the trimmings and tried to find papers in similar colours. With every layer being red, it was too much though, so I added the aqua snowflakes paper and it really pops out against all the red. 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Miss Frosty from Cute As A Button

Papers: Real Red, Whisper White & Let It Snow DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Aspen Snowflake Punch Around the Page set from Martha Stewart, Let It Snow Dies from Creative Dies, Xmas Red Stickles

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair, Hat & Buttons - C6, C8, C10
Eyes - G14, G16, G19
Fur - C00, C0, C1
Red - R35, R37, R39
Dress - BG0000, BG000
Carrot Nose - YR15, YR16, YR18

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Cute As A Button Blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT this month. 

You can also visit the Cute As A Button Facebook Group and join in the monthly progressive challenge there.

And there is also a monthly blog challenge here too. 

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vannessa, I love your wintry card for Christmas, our climate is the opposite of that in Australia. Thank you for joining us at SheepSki Designs and good luck. Hope you join us again. Gail DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...