Something Else on Saturday #82 Featuring Penguins Bearing Gifts by Stamping Bella

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. I opened another previously unused stamp set for this week's card, which I bought about this time last year when Stamping Bella had their Christmas/Winter releases! I have all these plans in my head for cards to make and stamp sets to use, but don't always get the time to put them into action. I bet you're all the same too!

Anyway these cute little penguins needed a little scene to make it look more like they were bringing those gifts to their friends, so I added the trees landscape die and free hard cut some snowy hills and had a bag of snowflake punches from one of my Martha Stewart sets to add as little embellishments. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Penguins Bearing Gifts from Stamping Bella, Here We Go A-Waddling from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Rococo Rose, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White & Pear Pizzazz all from Stampin' Up, Tiny Miracles Patterned Papers from Lemoncraft, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Rococo Rose & Bermuda Bay both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, White Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Aspen Snowflake Punch set from Martha Stewart, Stardust Stickles, Landscape Dies from Sugar Pea Designs

Copics Used:
Fur - T5, T7, T9
Shading on White Fur - T0, T1, Blender
Beaks & Feet - YR14, YR15, YR16
Dark Pink - RV32, RV34, R85
Light Pink - RV0000, RV000, RV00
Dark Aqua - BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49
Light Aqua - BG0000, BG000, BG01
Fish - T2, T4, T6
Candy Cane - R24, R27, R29

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #184 Featuring Carrot 'Bout You from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. For this week's card I have used my postage collage die again, but in...